Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013 - New Features e-Learning
We have developed e-Learning programmes about the new features of Microsoft Office, for both Office 2010 and Office 2013.
Both cover the new features added since Office 2007, however our latest programme - Office 2013 New Features - includes additional content new to the latest version.
- Reduce your training costs, compared to classroom training
- Save your organisation a lot of time - quick to deploy and easy to use
- Provide just-in-time training to your employees, at the point of need
- Enable employees to access learning materials anywhere, at any time
- training existing users of Office in new features of 2010 or Office 2013
- use as a beginner's guide to Microsoft Office
- use in conjunction with classroom training as a blended learning solution
- use as pre-course or refresher courseware
- as a quick reference guide for users, at the point of need
Both Office 2010 and Office 2013 e-Learning programmes each comprise four e-Learning courses.
View a demo of each course:
Content developed by certified professionals
The e-Learning content has been produced by our in-house, Microsoft certified training professionals, based on frequently asked questions encountered when conducting classroom based courses.
Our training experts have incorporated their own wide experiences of providing training on software upgrades from earlier versions of Microsoft Office. The topics and content derive from nationally recognised MS Office learning curricula such as ECDL and MOS.
We can also provide assessments as an optional addition to the learning materials. Assessment questions vary from simple yes/no or multiple choice through to full simulation based tasks.