The Premier IT LMS...
Using our SCORM compliant LMS will enable you to deploy, manage, track and report on your e-Learning programmes. With an intuitive user interface, your employees will be able to access your e-Learning from anywhere and at anytime.
Features such as automated course assignment and self-registration can help to cut administration time and costs dramatically. Sophisticated reporting capabilities allow you to obtain accurate information on staff learning progress and performance, and measure the ROI of e-Learning programmes.
You can even facilitate your staff Induction programmes by enabling access to prospective employees before they start their employment – so they are ready to go from day one.
Key user features:
- intuitive user interface with quick and easy navigation
- secure login functionality
- easy access through any internet connection, anytime, anywhere
- course catalogue for user browsing and online booking
- personalised user profiles
- save progress and return at a later date to complete e-Learning courses
Key administrator features:
- reporting with export functionality
- variable user and administrator permissions
- user self-registration
- automatic assignment and enrolment of courses to users and groups
- print, save and email certificates
More than just an LMS...
- LMS hosting – we will manage the hosting of your LMS using our secure co-location centre, so you do not have to make any changes to your own IT systems or infrastructure
- Initial setup and technical support – we will provide the required technical support and consultancy as part of your LMS implementation, with ongoing telephone and remote support for the duration of your contract
- Integration with other learning technologies – our LMS can enable you to integrate your learning materials with other learning technologies, such as our training management system (TASK Manager), social learning tools and professional development software
Need to manage your training programmes online?
Our LMS is available as an add-on module of our training management software - TASK Manager. Integrating our LMS with TASK Manager enables you to manage, administer, deliver and report on progress of your entire training programme, all from one central, online location.
You can read more about TASK Manager and LMS integration on our dedicated website.
Don't need to buy an LMS? Why not just rent ours!
For a fixed fee per month you can enjoy all the benefits of a full LMS, without the costs of ownership, using our rental LMS.
Find out more about our rental LMS solution.
Would you like to learn more?