e-Learning and blended learning can bring many benefits to both your organisation and your employees.
e-Learning from your organisation’s perspective
Using our e-Learning will provide you with:
- an alternative for, or a complement to, Instructor-led training – offering the opportunity for a truly blended learning environment
- a cost effective option - reducing learning time and attendant overheads
- a customisable solution that meets your organisation’s specific requirements
- an economic resource that can be re-used again and again
- a solution that is updated easily to include amended or new content
- a method of providing consistent delivery of corporate messages
- an excellent method for tracking and measuring the success of training using simple management reports
e-Learning from your employees perspective
Meeting the needs of your employees will also provide benefits for your organisation. Specifically you can provide your employees with:
- a flexible learning solution that is easily accessible at anytime – providing the opportunity to learn at the employee’s own pace where appropriate
- a motivational training experience through exciting, engaging and interactive learning – especially helpful to make difficult or dull subjects more interesting and easier to understand
- control over their own learning paths - resulting in increased buy-in from employees and learning which is more embedded in the culture of your workplace
- 'just-in-time' training options so that they can find out information, figures, methodologies and learn new skills exactly when needed
- greater job satisfaction through improved skills and competencies
Need to manage your training programmes online?
Read more about Premier IT's training management system, TASK Manager, on our dedicated website.
Would you like to learn more?